Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
Not to forget that there are deduction of 10k also when you don't change your Citrix password on time.
Any new Update regarding this ? Considering things have gotten a bit normal. Recently Pioneer annouced a Hybrid Policy . Any other firm?
These days the recruits are just about anyone. I've seen people from Galgotia university in the firm. I don't distinguish between NLUs and non-NLUs and I understand the elitism behind it, but seriously, Galgotias?
Because you are suspected of being a CAM retainer that started this conversation for publicity or other benefit to CAM.Its known that CAM had with much fanfare announced a WFH policy that turned out to be hogwash.
Law firms, IT companies etc are all facing the problem of high attrition but it is not affecting the revenue or profitability in any way. Unless this changes I dont see employers listening to what employees want.
Nothing can help CAM attrition until management changes, which is not gonna happen.Anyways I doubt that management cares who comes or goes,they are busy counting the moolah.They will probably just increase the number of NLU recruits.
Is this real or fake? Pls respond in earnest. Thinking of a switch to Indus.
why would that situation ever come? You are implicitly arguing that working in office is more productive since you are willing to pay more. Then why not make everyone come to office?
Aren't you very late on this conversation?A whole season back this was the discussion on LI,go back and read the conversation threads
Isn't there some advertising ban by Bar Council for lawyers?Is that not applicable to the law firms?At least there should be some breather on the ban for lawyers given the bragmouth press releases being allowed to law firms
Trylegal also had this sort of a policy atleast 10 years back when I was there, some such thing or docking from end bonus if you miss three time sheet reminders. Bit foggy to know the exact details, plus I was regular so really don't know what they did.
CAM runing two contradictory policies,in public it's felxi work and in private it's mandatory physical office? Is this a case of haathi ke daant dikhane ke aur etc etc or is it that the law firm is above the law ?
Well the insider scoop is that they are planning to basically convert 50% of Lower Parel and Nariman Point into hostels and have people work from there and have common areas. Permanent hybrid mode. Your work is your home. Apparently freshers find the idea quite attractive.
How do ppl work at such a firm that treats lawyers so badly?10k cut,like really,on such days like a demise in family?
It will not help CAMs attrition even if WFH was implemented.Even in pandemic during WFH people put in their papers,some were apparently even without jobs in hand.
Have you heard about things being different on paper and in reality?