Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
A guy at my firm gave the reason that he's getting married and has received a dowry huge enough for him to not have to worry about working at all. Might want to try that.

Went on to join a tier 1 in Peninsula.
There is no such thing as leaving on good terms. They will resent you, no matter what. Speaking from experience when I left AZB.
I've read the entire story, waiting for your dm now. Will wish goodluck with heart and soul.
Tell them it is for a personal reason, eg, close proximity to hometown for visiting parents regularly.
Hi all, original poster here. Yes, will call my partner and talk to him/her instead of sending a mail. But how do I tell the news in a way that doesn't offend and keeps us on good terms. Thanks for all the help.
Is it the Projects team in Delhi you are talking about? Please confirm as I had also applied for the same.
Yes, talk to your partner before you officially put your papers. Otherwise you are headed for a mess.
Pl drop a whatsapp/mst message to your partner requesting for a call. On the call, pl tell him about your resignation. Put your papers thereafter.