Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Do these firms pay at par with tier-1s? Can anyone working there/ex-retainer give the actual breakdown? Also, how do these firms hire - mainly via PPOs?
Thanks - what's the actual pay at Lexygen and Veritas? How's the culture?
Lexygen pays 15L (fixed retainer) + bonus up to 1.2 L for freshers. Recruits A0 only through internship programme. Work is great and the culture is (by law firm standards) very healthy.
This sounds about right. I know a couple of 2 yrs pqe people at Lexygen who make around 16.8 lakhs fixed plus around 2 lakhs bonus.
I've been seeing there trollish posts from lexygen since a while. One comment about unrealistic and fake salaries. Followed by a comment which starts with "sounds about right". Any usual li reader knows what a fake firm lexygen is. Another than their self fake comments praising self, no one really gives a damn about it and is not even on a usual lawyers list for applying. I've been in this profession for 12 years in a top tier firm and have never heard or come across this firm and neither do I know anyone who ever worked there.

It's like a spam email. Keeps popping up with Saudi prince paying you money but you know it is fake. I'm sure no one takes it seriously. But some young minds must not be brainwashed considering it's their career. We have one organization already doing that and spamming on LinkedIn
Vertices has a good work culture based on camaraderie, seniors mentor juniors well, founders ensure that culture is fluid and seemless
Vertices starts with a fix of 15 L pa and bonus upto 3 L. Plus you get to work with best founders of the industry. Go for it, it's fastest growing law firm for quite some time now
Finsec starting pay is 16.5 lacs without bonus, they hired one person from my campus this year.
Absolutely! Veritas pays 14lac + variable bonus to freshers. That's at par with Tier 1. Also, they have an excellent firm culture and mentorship. They hire freshers through an assessment internship leading to a PPO