Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Heard that almost all Toxic partners of L&L have moved to Saraf. Is L&L a good place to work now as a fresher? Do they give out call backs/PPOs now? And do they have that ridiculous Non-NLU v NLU divide still?
Which office is this please, I have big feet fetish I wanna intern here.
No idea why shit like this doesn't get marked Troll-ish, yet everything even remotely contradictory to the general perception does.
That divide should go away now considering that L&L is unlikely to get new hires from NLUs. The couple of lateral NLU partners they've hired recently had to move out from Tier 1 to Tier 2/3 to become partners - check linkedin.
The NLS/ NUJS/ etc preference is still there, but loads of people from many other Law Schools have also ben hired so its not a hard rule.

Which Partner depends on which practice area you're looking at (Corp, Lit, etc.). Also, I don't think you get the option to choose. You can always request but its obviously not guaranteed.
Truth be told the so-called toxic ones were the good ones. See if you can get through Jay Parikh's team in Mumbai.
Disputes Team is good and they hire freshers.

Good Teams to look out for are Nakul, Shiv, Mohit, Abdul, Faisal.
Do they still have that ridiculous stipend discrimination between NLUs and Non-NLUs?