Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
It's Suchitra Vijayan. nor Raghavan. And ask anyone from NUJS. She is making a big deal out of nothing. Absolutely nothing offensive was said to her.
Yes, RW just heckle, troll and harass the speakers once they arrive and afterward. Example, Suchitra Raghavan.
From strictly neutral perspective, it was the wokes who starts the divisions in NLUs, not the conservatives. I can give you examples of invitees cancelled by wokes but there are no examples of conservatives cancelling anyone.
@14: If you think the former merits writing a paper about, then what's stopping you from doing so?
No, you ignoramus. It only applies to even those people depending on a certain timeline. Currently the Sikhs coming from Afghanistan can't avail of it as it stands now.
A large number of NLU grads tend to be drawn to either of the two extremes of Left and Right. There is a lack of vocal Centrists in academia as well. Although the vast majority of people tend to be Centrists, they tend to be less vocal.
I blame the far-left professors who are indoctrinating children. NLSIU and NALSAR are the worst. Clones of JNU.

There needs to be ideological diversity in faculty.
Lol people are actually scared of speaking to the wokes on campus. No idea what they'll use against you. My guard is always high about each and every word I utter and I wait for the conversation to end. I used to love people before.... now I'm just like meh.
Academics around the world are actually asking for inclusion of humanities papers in STEM courses, and here we have a know-it-all lacking any qualification arguing in the opposite.
Why can't they? Did they confront Sadhguru about his commitment to capitalism?
Totally true. The Sadhguru hecklers at Nalsar are now working in corp firms advising Adani.
Majority of the NLU wokes actually put up a vanity show - they join a trad corporate law firm at the first opportunity.
The whole country is a 'safe space' for BJP supporters. What else do you want, exactly? If you support inhuman behaviour and irrational practices, others will have to ignore that and praise you?
Apologies, I cannot answer this query of utmost relevance, next time I’ll keep a timer with me as I start typing.
If you support a party that's well known for certain activities and lines of thought and then say that you harbour a different line of thought, then you cannot be expected to be taken seriously. That's how rationality works, unfortunately.
There are open woke people in India and closeted traditional people (if they exist)
College life wapas nai milegi. Friends ke sath ghumo, girlfriend banao lekin nai logo ko 5 saal politics mai waste karne hai.
Please give us an example of an 'academic' remark critical of the LGBTQ community. I'm interested to see what sort of academic theory can pose criticism to an entire community for their very existence.
Things at your institution, bro, are getting out of hand. And it's the first time I've seen the left bully the right. (...) and the rest of the trolls have gone overboard with the trolling. It's my daily soap, and I receive updates all the time.
The entire country is getting thus divided. The NLUs don't exist in a vacuum insofar society is concerned.
you're hanging out with the wrong people. try to get in the cool group.