Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
Churchill stopped Hitler from coming to India? He stopped Hitler from coming to his house, which was india.
sure, you're such a big scholar that you have the gall to comment on another person's scholarship
I started reading books just because of him

and it changed me alot....I'm his fan that doesn't mean ki..I agree with him completely
Michael Jordan suna tha aur Kevin Pietersen suna hai. Jordan Pietersen baseball wala hai kya? Jordan jaise jump karke ball pakdega aur Pietersen jaise home run marega?
Ahh! Abgail. Philosophy Tube literally turned the way I used to think
A 33-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Discredits a person's credentials because he's a 'gora' and goes on to comment on anti-semitism. Looks like a curious case of the pot calling the kettle black.
Wokes are the ones who ride any wave and believe any shit that the Democrats in the US come up with. So please shut up, you don't need to tell conservatives out of everyone, to be desi.
Clean your Room!
Ohh God desi obsession with "Lobsterism". People fall for any shit that comes from a gora masquerading as an intellectual backed by their tsunami of morality. This morality anyway is doomed. He literally is the purest form of an Anti-Semite.
Man, then you're better of following that BeerBiceps fellow. More coherent.
Does critically analysing and disapproving of theories suggested by one scholar by another scholar reduce the scholarly entitlement of the former? Unfortunately research is not a zero sum game and that's not how it works.
Several well known psychologists have debunked his opinions, saying that those lack any credible research support.
Given how many posts a week are made with respect to American and western politics which do not affect us at all. I agree, there will be fans of Alex Jones, and the Breitbart guy, and other "based" White people.
He's not a scholar in the social sciences world. His expertise is in psychology. You needn't discredit his scholarly merit just because you don't agree with his world views.
Likewise. But, it's worth exploring. I find it fascinating how this guy passes off as a scholar. Even if he is, I am not able to fathom what is so groundbreaking about his thought.
Please elaborate what is "Woke rubbish" and how it affects you here in your daily life? If it doesn't affect you, still tell what it is.
Never heard of anyone being "cancelled" for using the word Karen...

Also, isn't incel a self identified term...?
Using "Incel" is an accepted term but one gets cancelled if they use "Karen". Oh wait that's why people are obsessed with Jordan Peterson!
Isn't he a hypocritical drug addict?

If he was in India he would be held by NCB without bail.
kaun hai bhai yeh? I am only obsessed about money, hence I work at a law firm
I was once obsessed with JP. Realized that he just says things which please men like me i.e shy introverted guys with little experience with women.
Why is OP not marked as trollish? If I wrote a post calling out lies and fakery by Audrey Truschke and Rana Ayyub I would immediately be marked as such.
Quote:
Please tell me why are you a fan of Jordan Peterson?
Because he is highly educated, speaks well and counters woke rubbish.