Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
Many of you express yourself on LI. Express how frustrated you feel. How you lack the will to carry on. That you do not know what you are doing anymore – any everything seems alien. The fact that I finally get to see these conversations, is comforting. You are finally able to listen to yourself – that you feel frustrated that someone wouldn’t understand you, and want you to forget how you feel and carry on working. Or.. your colleague might advise you to hit the gym, maybe take a walk, or perhaps go out for a meal. Example - https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/200123-Is-it-just-me-#comments

You feel you don’t matter to them. You kick away what your inner self is trying to tell you through distraction. You run. Keep running. The second you stop and stare, you feel like you will crumble. Holidays feel empty and lost.. hence you must charge – skydive, paraglide, surf or do something! Have to do something!! Or else.. The emptiness will engulf you… It becomes so unbearable that I find it difficult to carry on – the burden of human experience is far too much to shoulder… Just like how difficult it is to shoulder the burden of an entire firm’s wrath, for one missing punctuation.. Nah – best is to just carry on working. Holidays waste time. Maybe you will gain more experience and outsmart your colleagues.. You don’t know.

…. You think that is you? Hang on.. Why is it that even your colleague identifies herself with this? Okay, now it is even your boss? And now… that’s me. Just that I have had time to hear myself – thanks to lockdown. Please do not feel bad if you are uneasy. We have had no time to do that – rather, we never knew we exist. If you let go of yourself, discarded it, trample over it even now.. I’m not sure if there’s going to be another pandemic to push you into hearing yourself.. :)

Pssssst… Do your boss a favour. Stop listening to yourself, and what your children are trying to tell you. Are you daft? Your boss is about to call you. Please forget your children, it is just another birthday. You are earning money – the reason they are able to afford luxuries and gifts There is going to be one next year, right? Just get on with it – do you need a whip? Sure.. HR – you listening? ;)

…TBC

Note: I do not intend to debate. I do not have any argument. I am not advising, teaching or preaching. To those who have a natural instinct to attack anything they see, smell, read or hear – please don’t.
A 184-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.