Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Will PDA on college campus continue after campus reopens? Will it be regarded as a health risk in the Covid age?

Asking on behalf of guys who do not have girlfriends because the senior guys took away all the girls in their class, and so are:
a) looking forward to emulating them and dating girls from the new batches.
b) looking forward to remaining single and watching campus PDA for entertainment (when bandwidth is too slow to watch Netflix and the volleyball court is occupied by seniors who won't let you play, leaving you jobless)

@R: don't mark this trollish, it's more relevant for students than you think.
"You do what you gotta do" so yeah, don't think the pandemic is gonna stop anything
Public display of affection is fine, making out in the public displays a lack of taste.
what do u mean by law school girls are diff, honestly want to know, do we have magical powers, are witches etc.
Traditional girls? What do you mean by Nlu girls are different from Traditional girls?
You sound as though consent matters only while dating NLU girls. Nothing like consent or no consent when it comes to traditional girls because they are...well traditional and stupid?
You should definitely ask for consent regardless of whether someone is an "NLU girl" or a "traditional girl" whatever that even means.
lmao please elaborate on how you think "traditional girls" and different from "Law school (NLU) girls"?
"looking forward to emulating them and dating girls from the new batches." What a misogynistic statement, statements like this really indicate the number of predators that exist in law schools. Under the garb of helping/mentoring, they use skewed power dynamics to hit on junior girls. Check your behaviour buddy, it's extremely problematic, and this mindset makes junior girls uncomfortable.

I'm speaking from my experience in a T-1 NLU, where seniors have hit on so many girls in my batch and made them uncomfortable. Of course, sometimes the attraction is mutual and they become couples, but that's the exception and not the norm. The norm is that it is predatory behaviour, and senior guys think that it's easier to hit on juniors since it's tougher for them to say no. There was in fact a group of boys in my NLU, who had a chat where they used to discuss and rate the bodies of junior girls. Not only did this group use their position as mentors to get closer to junior girls, but they actually hit on them regularly too despite their advances not being reciprocated. They even used blackmailing, guilting and other pressure tactics to get the girls to date them.

Rather than normalising it, it's time we end this culture.
Bumping this comment up, it applies to law firms and PAs/SAs hitting on Female associates too!!
Comment 5 is 200% spot on and too important to be posted in a dumb thread about PDA. So I have posted a separate thread on it, if the moderator allows. It is high time harassment and gaslighting of fresher girls by seniors is addressed.