Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Why is it that the organisation can be named when one is canvassing for them, but not when it is being countered? If there's a policy, then apply it uniformly in both the cases. Or else say that you are supporting the ad. (....)
The HNLU guy who teaches about investing etc seems to doing pretty well off too
None can beat Prakhar Mishra (NLUO23), don't know how many start-ups he is running rn
But it is a online legal startup only I think. I want to do a non law start up would it be more difficult.
I wish because it could have been easier there as I would have something as a backup plan.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Pranjal Kishore and Aksheta Ashok (ex-NUJS grads) founded ODRWays (now known as Sama) as a startup.
I don't know why I have 5 downwotes but I'm not lying and it's true
Om Agarwal from NUJS started Eazyspade while in the university. There are other similar examples of non-law startups from the same place.
Prerna Gulecha, RMLNLU 2012, also has her own successful startup. She practiced law for couple of years though, before caving in to her entrepreneurial side.
Vensy Krishna (NALSAR 2018) is a successful entrepreneur who founded her first startup while in college.
At my college (not an NLU) we had to sign an undertaking stating that we cannot start any business or a start up while still in college...