Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
There is a relation based on the prestige and the ranking of the institution. Misinformation again spread :)
That's not entirely accurate. Your success depends a lot on which university you come from. Otherwise the process would have seen many law grads from newer NLUs or non NLUs making it every year.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Go to their website. Do at least that much of research if you consider yourself worthy of a VS.
What is this lol.
GNLU has had many vac schemers every year. So does NUJS, NLUJ, NLUD, Nalsar and NLS.

Also. the Linklaters vac scheme results for this year are out. Next year apps should open around June again.
Can someone please answer the actual question and tell how to apply and secure a vacation scheme in link.
The training and placement cell of my college is extremely shitty, so please help out a fellow and guide on how to apply and what to do
Imagining being so useless in life and then justifying your college's greatness (read the G college). NLS ko free ka PR dete raho
You do know that Links takes 1-2 students from NLS, NALSAR, NUJS, NLUJ, NLIU, GNLU for vacation schemes every year right? These are not through contacts, they're through the colleges' respective recruitment committees or internship coordination committees.
A 14-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Recently I saw two GNLU kids from a batch of 23 interning at Linklaters? Also, I heard that one other student has received a vacation scheme. How are they landing Linklater's soo easily? Do they take on the basis of contacts?