Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Call centres will teach how to use voice in 1 week v&a training and in fact pay you 15-20k during training period. Drafting one learns with experience depending on needs of clients.
How much are you charging the student? It might be possible that your pricing is incorrect and most students are not able to afford the course.
Rs. 8,000 for a total of 24 sessions spread out over 2 months. Is it correct in your opinion?
Most of the things to be learnt are learnt when tested against real world situations. Pre-packaged module containing decontextualized pragmatic experience is not going to have that sticky factor as experience gathered in the trenches.
Agree 100% that drafting is a critical skill for lawyers and we don’t get enough training in law school
You don't even study enough in law school to read the actual theory, so how will someone teach you how to draft?
Recent law graduate designing courses and charging for it? Lol! I wouldn't pay you to clean my piss!
I hope you are paying someone to clean it up and not simply relying on LI readers to mop it up from where you are dumping it regularly on this forum.