Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
It's clear that there are a lot of JSA lawyers on LI now. It's also clear that the JMPs only take unilateral decisions and don't bother to have stakeholder consultations. (....). So please use this post to make your views known to them.

I'll start.

1. Please write your own emails. You've hired an endless trove of useless guys with MBAs and cartoon animation experience for god's sake. Fire that whole bunch and make your own calls, what's the point of having a JMP if the decisions are being influenced by grey suited robots that nobody voted into power?

2. Pay us more. It's a simple ask. I'm yet to find a single person who's happy with the pay raise, in a year where CAM and Trilegal have both upped pay significantly. Even with bill share JSA is trailing way behind.

3. Show your faces. It's cowardly for your only communication to be useless emails about festive season this and navroz greeting that. Speak to us, we make you a lot of money.

4. Have a goddamn plan. What was up with the email asking us all to come back by Oct 15 and then radio silence? My EP has no idea whether there's going to be a full reopening order. (...)

5. PAY US MORE. Ridiculous shitty pay structure that hasn't been revised since 2014 yet your dollar rates increase on a yearly basis. (....)
I'm a JSA SA2 and I fully agree with everything here, especially after another year of bad increments. What is it that you don't agree with?
One of the useless attorneys who worked with above called "useless MBA guys" recently left and is now cribbing and crying by starting such posts.
Which part of the cribbing is untrue though? The townhall was just a 45minute drone session with unnecessary diagrams and charts again cooked up by a MBA suit. No real information, no clarity on what new programs have been started, just nonsense words like paradigm and overhaul being thrown around. You can stop the boot kissing, it's a bad look.
No man, this is the prevalent across offices of late. Even the EPs have been pretty unsatisfied and with the elections looming up, a lot of JMP actions are being seen as last ditch measure to create some sort of legacy. If you're an insider (and not one of the endless new non-law admin guys hired by the duo) you will know that the JMPs went radio silent when the whole firm was wrecked with covid, especially with the Gurgaon office almost fully infected. No outreach, no support, no assistance with beds or oxygen. To top things off, they delayed bonuses and increments by two months, in a year when many people's finances were hit by covid. Poor management all around.
Also please revise the intern stipend. Your T1 competitors pay way more whereas yours has been the same for way too long.
What was it all about. I could only gather that it was a let’s bash our associates and make them feel worthless session