Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
You forgot to add "panel expert on everything under the sun" before his name.
I thought JNU means anti nationals only. Then Ranganathan must be one. He certainly seems to have sub-human taste given his tendency to compare human beings with a killer virus.
We need to regularly celebrate a "National chill the fuck out" month for both wokes and anti-wokes online.
When did I say anything about the other side? I'd be equally mad if Legally India were becoming The Wire.
They didn't even reply to your comment about OpIndia. You please calm down.
Why on earth is this marked trollish? Whether I agree with it or not, it is way more reasonable than most of LI comments.
Why are you getting defensive about OpIndia? Did I say that OpIndia is a rabid hate-mongering unofficial government mouthpiece spreading fake news and masquerading as a news outlet while making money off it? No I didn't. So please sit down.
Of course. Ram could have taken Air India to fly to Lanka, but chose to end unemployment among apes by building a bridge instea. Solid RW narratives. I hear Ajay Devgn and Akshay Kumar are also contributing to a lot of those narratives these days. So is Kangana Runout.
What the shit is a 'left' historian? Why do these OpIndia idiots think they will somehow be able to change history?