Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
Exactly. This generation has made law a dreadful professional because they dont know how to manage stuff and this has become so ubiquitous as to be accepted as normal. To all the budhao PA's and Partners here, you'll all die soon and so will the toxic work environment.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
No, it is clear to everyone here that your teacher neglected your education.
Ha bhen, nlu teachers hi to Sara kaam krte hai. Get off here and go read the bare act in the class.
You skipped the need of having an offbeat solo trip to Eastern Europe and Bali every year with an Instax for IG snaps.
I still have that opportunity, my parents would be delighted to hear that I want pursue engineering but I genuinely think that law is my calling. Let's hope for the best, please make it a better place until our gen arrives ✌️
While I agree with the sentiment, I don't think OP is one of those A0/A1 you're talking about.
Is it true? Do T2 firms have decent pay (20-25% discount from T1) and 9-10 hours work?
STFU: Part-2.

And they have better work life balance and working environment, they aren't treated as animals.
The loan amount is 10 lacs. Thank you, I'll start preparing for judiciary.
This isn't what I meant, actually I have a serious health condition and I wouldn't be pretty much alive if I start ignoring my body.
I'd love to work hard but my luck hasn't favoured me in that condition. Well, thank you for your response.
Exactly this.

Kids these days want to have their cake and eat it too.
Go do an LLM, and get into teaching. Or join an NGO or a think tank or some shit.

Even judiciary will have working for hours.
Work for smaller law firms. Decent pay. Chill life style. No stress. You get the perfect balance.
9 - 12 midnight. 7 days a week. 10-12 all nighters a month. Atleast for first 2 years. Got to pay your dues.

If you want work life balance, you don’t deserve 10-16 lakhs per annum. Pls go to judiciary. All the best.