Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
I'm an A1 but have never been to office because of the lock down. And office is finally reopening. I was wondering what's the 'office affairs' scene like? Do you know colleagues who hookup? What's the most interesting story you have heard? How are office parties like? Do you know anyone who has slept with a client?
Lol. Kuch nai milne wala. Real life is not like some Western Netflix show.
I'm T1, PQE 9. Working here sure feels like being in the Squid Game. So, an Eastern Netflix Show maybe.
Bhai pehle din jaate hi HR policy padh liyo workplace harassment ke baare me.
Bhai, sleeping ke liye time nahi mil raha, tujhe sleeping with whom ki padi hai!
I know a partner who slept with an intern and recruited (him/her) later.
I read the same story somewhere, If you have that article link with you do share it.
Party nahi bhandara hota hai and night out ke naam pe jagrata. Ye sab videshi nitiyan hamare desh ki prachin sanskriti jo ki law firms ne apna li hai unse alag hai. Jai Desi Law
Ah, the hopes and dreams of the uninitiated associate.

Avert your longing gaze and lower your expectations, my friend, for the only office affair you'll end up having is the one with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Ek bar Ministry of Youth Affairs ka koi notification dhoondha tha. Life ki sabse ghatiya reasearch thi
The only action you'll get is when your seniors fuck your case for missing deliverables.
Aa gaye ye bhi Suits dekhkar Harvey Specter banne, hookup karenge bhaisahab. This shows needs to be banned.
Harvey, Mike, Rachel, Donna, Jessica, anyone actually. Lewis is the only one who acted professionally out of that lot.
The problem is not with the show , but the students who watch these western TV shows/Movies and expect it to happen in real life . Thoda to dimag lagana chahiye baccho ko.
Cmon R - post the comment you deem as troll.

If you find its troll - Read Indian Penal Code (Pretext of Marriage Sex)
Yes, the only hookup that happens is that you are hooked onto your computer/laptop screen and the only discharge is of teary eyes!
Hoop up with Ms. Daisy Palm and her five sisters. It's a fucking office dude. Not a pleasure zone. What's with you you guys? Work is a joke to you or what? Keep the nasty outta the office!
Pantry wale bhaiya can hook you up with aloo bhujia if you ask nicely.
Have seen people going crazy on offsites/ retreats/ any party that involves free flow of alcohol (pre COVID times). People do hook up although agree it is not something that one can plan or look forward to.
Sexual Harassment Potential ^^^^^

Dont drink and party - your internal horniness and dreams of grabbing something by something (Trump ref) will happen in real life when you loose your sense by drinking. There are many cases where people have got drunk and did stupid things.

Go to your home and get drunk - maximum do it with members of the same sex.
Hooked up with the daughter of a big shot I met at a work party (I'm a girl too). Both our families are horrified, but I left my boring law firm job, and we have moved in together (please see Net Worth story to get an idea of how much I have saved).

We have started an Instagram-only art magazine and have bought a cute villa in Tuscany.

All this is possible only because of the NLU I am from.

Never give up hope. Please follow my Insta for more inspirational stories. IYKYK.
ye dekho..scammy dudes writing shady erotic books for 8 bucks pretending to be girls have landed up on li!
big shot ke daughter mil bhi gayi, hook up bhi karliya, tuscany mein villa bhi le li, phir bhi LI ke comments section mein?