Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I am currently an A0 at a Tier 1 firm, graduated from a top NLU.

I seek the three things in the title from a career, but I will define it so that there is no confusion.

Money - at PQE5, I should be earning at least 2Lakhs/month
Life - Weekends off (most of the time), don't mind working till 9-10PM during the week.
Intellectual stimulation - diverse work, not mindlessly repetitive.

I understand that we can't get all 3 of these, but if one considers law firms, in-house and litigation as the three career options.

Where can I maximise the above three? Please be specific.

PS: For litigation, I'd forego all for Intellectual Stimulation, given that I will earn sustenance by the time I am 30-31.
Reels banani shuru kar de bhai/behen/kisi ki aulad, law mei to teeno mei se do ek saath nahi milegi.
Reels = money + weekends + mind boggling trends to create content on
Quote:
Money - at PQE5, I should be earning at least 2Lakhs/month
Life - Weekends off (most of the time), don't mind working till 9-10PM during the week.
Intellectual stimulation - diverse work, not mindlessly repetitive.
Money - yes
Weekends off - Nope
Intellectual stimulation - lul
Khaitan increased the salaries for SA1’s to 2.10l/month. So 2lakhs is possible after PQE5
12 PQE
in-house
4L/ month
weekends off
diverse work but not very intellectual
My friend works at the Offices of GB Road.

Money- A lot
Weekends and weekdays are all off
Intellectual stimulation- work is not diverse but the subject matter is always different. Very intellectual conversations with clients
Replying to your own comment should be banned somehow, if it's someone else, shame on you too.
Do you know that half the people there are trafficked there? Please don't make such insensitive jokes. Also the conditions in which they are treated is very abysmal and bad.
Same questions, for a second I thought in my job induced stress I'd posted this and forgotten lol.
If you are not keen on staying in India, then perhaps academia? If India, then JGLS; 2 lakh per month with 5 PQE is not unheard of.