Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hi Everyone!

It would be great if someone please comment as to how long does it take to hear back from them. Also, how is the competition law team? Thanks in advance
I had the opportunity to intern there. 7 days working. The associates expect you to work round the clock. Associates mention that 9am to 9pm is the official working hours where we can "exploit you." The team is kind of rude.
Nevertheless, it's a great place to learn things. If you are interested in competition law, do intern there.
Thanks for the feedback. Can you kindly state after how many weeks you received a confirmation?
I had interned there a couple of years back and I couldn’t understand why people were so rude. They would expect you to deliver research work the night before filing and make you feel bad when you are not able to. It could be because they had a very small team but for a partner to expect the interns to complete the deliverables of Associates just hours before filing/client deadlines seemed very weird to me. Interns are there to contribute a bit, sure! But expecting them to work late hours without having your associates to do the work is kinda unprofessional and unfair to the client? The firm that it was back then had a very weird set up, almost everyone seemed arrogant or rude. I was actually happy when my internship ended. Pay is also just enough to pay for your travel and food in Delhi, from what I had heard back then. Think below 20k.
True. Same happened with me. I left the internship in between because of the associates rude behaviour.
I have interned in other Tier 1 firms and the associates, SA, PA have been really calm in explaining things even when I did a mistake.
Not like G&P
interned last month. gave work at odd times like 11pm asking you to deliver, sometimes the work would be of great quality where they would allow me to research all possible ways / defenses on a competition case. Sometimes the work would be trivial and boring. Sometimes there was no work at all. I took up everything I could, not wanting to waste the opportunity.

Overall - 6.5/10. Associates were a mixed bag. Some were good, some were a bit rude and disconnected. Can't blame them either. But as a student, I don't think you have a whole lot to gain in those arrangements. That being said, if you are lucky to get consistent good work, the internship is worth doing.
I worked there in 2020 associate expect you to work like slaves they literally give work in night 3:00 am or 6 am and expect you deliver work by 12 pm of the same day. One associate who worked there now moved to ▮▮▮ was mostly rude and had no sense of alloting work