Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Hi, wanted to know if there are any good law firms, don't care about the money, just want to learn and improve my skills.. except the top tier law firms, which firms would you recommend for beginners? Location: Bangalore
Induslaw.......heard the place is really good for freshers. Nice people and good work environment
In Bangalore Lexygen is definitely the best option for great quality corporate work and great compensation.
I too have heard good reviews about Lexygen's work. One of my friends interned there and says it is the best internship she's done.
Purpose: Just want to learn and improve your skills.
Location: District courts in your vicinity. Crash there. Learn from what you observe, smell, eat, drink and hear. This will improve your skills manifold. You will soon graduate to working with everyone, rather than working 'under' a few advocates who want you to call them partners, and want you to believe in their idea of a firm. Please don't involve yourself with this kind of debauchery.

You should first understand the human experience. Is a favourable judgment important to a litigant waiting in line for 30 years? No. You should first understand that she only wants to be heard. Nobody has heard her, empathised with her or understood her for 30 years. Even with a negative judgment against her, she will go back a happy person if she received what she 'really' came to court for. These are people you are duty bound to serve, and these are people who need you the most. Law firms dont need you.

This is not trolling. This was a genuine advice. There are no jobs and job market places for advocates, at least in what we know as India. Firms will give you a constricted view of society and life, in general. To understand those who you will serve, is very important.

Lastly, you are not a rocket scientist. You talk bullshit and imagine crazy things and fight over who's dreams and imaginations are better. Yes, you heard that right. So next time someone asks you what is law - please tell them its all imagination. Just an idea. Nothing important here really. Be humble.

Down vote all you want. My purpose is for people to read. That is it. If you read this, thank you.
Why are you demoralising kids dude? We all want money, so yeah. You spend time eating rats and cockroaches in lower court complex. We are not interested.
Dr Kainth’s firm used to be good. Heard bad paymasters but good work. no idea now.