Read 46 comments as:
Filter By
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Man, I despise RW ideology. But Amit Shah wasn't 'officially' part of the 2014 NDA government.
Amit Shah has been in power for almost 8 years now. The law and order scene across the country hasn't really improved any. As for the magic wand, that's the jumla that they promise for getting votes.
Blood shed across the valley has stopped? So all those people killed in the last 2 years and the last week were figments of their families' imagination, were they?
Haryana ke chorre was a separate thread on its own, so you cannot logically use it to debunk R's argument of the comment lacking relevance in the present thread.
How is this flagged as "trollish"? Clearly, OP has put some thought to this comment. This is downright stupid moderation.
A 56-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Cmon R, Post that comment critical of LI users. Show some impartiality.
Whereas the Right devalues the lives of everyone, including the Right. Unless they are personal cronies.
Exactly! It's been more than 15 years since BJP has been in power (7 years under Vajpayee, 8 years under Modi).

7 years immediately after the Kashmiri exodus and 8 years of full and absolute majority.

Still, all they have done for kashmiri pandit is - zilch!
The left consistently devalues lives not just of Kashmiri Pandits, but also Tibetan Buddhists, Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang, and Hindus, Christians and Baluchi Muslims in Pakistan.
A 82-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I haven't put "facts contested" because people already think I take a position. But both Wire and NDTV have reported it. :)

- R