Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Lol, as someone who has been in this profession for a while, let me just say that you are being too optimistic.
Ever heard of housing allowance ;)

Also, I am pretty sure that the security of lower judiciary officers is bound to increase as the SC has taken suo moto cognizance after the death of Judge Uttam Anand.
We have a helipad for CM and cost under 10L, I welcome all talented young brains to this innovation hub of an NLU which boasts of one of the best comedians as its most famous alumni.
How many NLUD students approximately are there in the lower judiciary? More than 20 probably not. Most of the older NLUs have a lot of LLM students who eventually join the judiciary though.
What respect? May be true in small towns. Otherwise not really that much.
Add all miscellaneous expenses, travel for moot court, internships, cost of books, formal clothes, hostel and mess fees, and include the interest payable on the education and you will reach roughly that amount for most NLUs.
On the contrary, the percentage of NLU students/All law students in India is actually lesser than the percentage of NLU students cracking judiciary/All law students cracking judiciary in India.