Read 49 comments as:
Filter By
Real estate prices are like that in A LOT of small towns. Usually some highway announcement doubles/triples the value
To 1.5.2 - You are a living and breathing human being. What do you see when you pick up a mirror? Do you see a human being? Or money, instead of a human being? Please if you can, do read my comment to 1.5. The comment is for you too.

Thank you.
Did you do any "s(...)" type courses? Apparently people like you will be outdated if students do that
Some people find ways to show off and rub it in others face. Classic case of interiority complex and low self esteem.
I am so stealing the "comparison is the papa of disappointment" for my next novel.
Everyone at this thread just seems to be doubting others' earnings probably to satisfy their own insecurities. I don't know, lol. But all of you are rich, cheer up. Comparison is the papa of disappointment.
Indeed, because crypto and real estate are like index funds returning 15-17% per year, right? I have nothing to gain by proving my finances on a message board.
Have not thought about it, but money usually attracts more money until it becomes too much to manage. If things go well, double net worth in 5 years or so, and take it from there.
Read my message again and carefully. Yes, I am paid in that region and my taxes are lower than you assume. Cant say more without revealing geographical identity.
Are you Raju (Akshay Kumar) from Phir Hera Pheri? 3 months mein paisa double? And you do this with the help of a couple of friends? Babu rao and shyam?
I think you’re right. I might not be worth that much. You remind me of my dad, I was worthless to him too :(
Doesn't seem possible at a professor salary. Even Jindal doesn't pay approx 50 lakhs / year to its most senior professors let alone in the first 11 years of your career. And you must be getting taxed at 35%. And you have paid off loans also it seems.
I hope whatever you're going through gets better. I seriously wish, sir. Hang in there, bud. Something good will happen.
Been in-house for many years at MNCs. This is due to stock awards, continuous SIPs in a booming equity market and cheap housing. I know of many in-house lawyers who have a similar net worth, it is nothing special in Bangalore.
Can confirm this is fake. Salary levels going back to 2006 (including a return on investment) would never allow you to make 20 cr. Unless you have other sources of income or won a lottery.
15 years PQE, with equity at a Tier 1. Net worth approaching 20 crores (excluding primary residence) now. Divorced, but happier now than I was 5 years ago. Kids doing well, can take care of my parents without any worry.
Net worth of 3cr. I have realised that whatever the number it will never be enough. You can get off the gravy train whenever you decide.
Bhai/ sir, KBC ka ek season hi shuru karva do hum interns ke liye.
In house at Bangalore. 15 years PQE. Spouse does not work. No family money.

Net worth of 4 crores.