Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
A 8-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
What happened to Aishwarya Rao? Didn't join even after this grand welcome?
Cant say about hyderabad office but NDA's Delhi office has moved to the Hansalaya Bldg on Barakhambha Rd. Same bld where AZB has office.
I dont believe the juniors were aware of the risk. Otherwise why would they leave a stable firm and join a firm that doesnt even have an office in Hyderabad.
Basava had a conversation with me in August. I hope the juniors who joined also had the privilege of knowing fully about the recent crisis at NDA.
Swanky office with imported furniture and state of the art VC facilites are trademark Nishith Desai. NDA's office may sometimes not have enough advocates but it is never without these. Culture in Hyderabad notwithstanding.
Most probably it is going to be a WFH home. All the best to Basava and his team. You guys were not as valued in IndusLaw.
Heard that NDA has hired 3-4 lawyers from IndusLaw's Hyderabad team including Basava Rao who is returning to NDA after a long stint at IndusLaw. Is this team going to be WFH or would there be another swanky office with all the gizmos?