Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
If you get a seat in any of the three NLU mentioned, you must go there.

An NLU in Shimla, Aurangabad or even Sonipat is much better than VIPS or Amity.
Hey!
Try for MNLU-N in their vacancies. It's going to turn out to be better than the lot.
The crowd oart is somewhat true. I talked to some seniors and they said many are like Amity and Sharda type who are just there for the degree and have a good college life. But many are there who study seriously
DBRANLU, HPNLU, MNLU-A

Yes, fee is modest, but accommodation and food isn't in Delhi.

Is it worth 10-12 L?

Some said that the crowd isn't serious - probably due to the low cutoff. I feel like dying 😔
DBRANLU, HPNLU, MNLU-A

Yes, fee is modest, but accommodation and food isn't cheap in Delhi.
Fee at VIPS is 1.1L per annum,for a private college it's relatively cheap many NLUs charge way more. Also which T3 are you getting?
Can you please also elaborate on the faculty, the crowd- are people serious or are there just for fun? How is the administration? Is getting placed just a fantasy?
Hmmm are you in VIPS too? I yaked to some other seniors they said there are 2 libraries for law alone now and the collection is good too?

Can't join Amity, also isn't vips on cheaper side compared to other pvt law colleges??
Despite the recent events the proximity to the court is still an advantage, no? The only problem i see in students is the batch size which can degrade the overall quality.

I'm still unsure about giving clat again as I've already written it twice...