Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
Hey what's the rent in Prabhadevi Dadar area for a 2BHK? Finalising one in this area. It's full furnished, no lift.
Khoon bechne ke alawa sab kuch toh bol diya. Kidney donation for PA position, perhaps?
J ASO famously lived in Thane. But there are more even living in places like Aurangabad (errr Sambhajinagar), Nagpur and Nashik
Is the said Bom HC Judge the one currently elevated to the SC or are there more ?
There are T1 partners living in Nerul and there are Bombay HC judges living in Thane.
Didn’t sneak it in, advice on healthy choices appear a few times.
With bonus, it is close to 1.5L. Get a refund on your TDS. Consult a CA, don’t crowdsource tax advice on LI.
30-45 mins a day is ample. Take one rest day.
Go read. Weak people make excuses.
Bhai which A0 at Amarchand makes that much money?
Including bonus only it isn't that much.
Amarchand does not pay 1.5, no firm does. No firm as far as I know does
He's an A0 starting out a a Tier1 submitting to a life of rgourous painful work schedule,he's not got Jeff Bezos networth you fool.If he had the money to do all this,he wouldn't need to accept a Tier1 job giving up his happiness for some/next (hopefully only) few years
A 37-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Just to clarify...rent was 8-10k per person and they were 3 room mates
I worked in a T2. Lived and worked near Colaba and monthly (necessary) expenditure (rent+food) was capped at about 22k. Rest was discretionary (weekends, eating out, travel etc.).

Btw I shared a room…
Can any Tier 1 Partner even live beyond Bandra/Khar. The Associates are ofcourse a different case.
This is the most vulgar thing I've read in a while. I seriously hope this generation of A0s don't listen to this person, and retain their humanity.
You are def RvW unless you're assuming the boy/girl doesn't drink and even for food, he goes to Shiv Sagar :)
Bhai / behen, I like your sense of humour! But if you're serious, I'm sorry to hear about your condition!!
I see why firms are insisting on WFO. If you don't need to put up with all these pretenses as you're WFH, you don't need the money to spend those. Hence slaving away seems even less worth it.
Quote:
30k-32k for a single room in a shared flat in Lower Parel
Is this the overall cost, in that would the per person cost be 15-16k pm if I were to split rent with another person?
Can I know which firm you worked for as an A0 to have that kind of money and time and the wisdom to think of all this? Will save me a lot of time moderating a lot of these threads.

- R
Boss I drink Romanov and travel by train everyday. Worked out just fine.
Please can you elaborate more on this, I have had a hunch about this. The judging part is real.
Are you sure you're trying to be an SA? Lag toh raha hai jaise agle saal managing partner ban rahe ho.
It's 40rs for half plate. Please don't insult the Biryani guy like this.
Sharing a place to live will cost you around 20k and cost of food depends on what you eat and whether you cook yourself.