Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Not sure about the firm turnover. But Zia’s take home is the highest. Partners and associates slog and she gets to keep the lion’s share.

CAM is much more distributed. So is SAM

Trilegal is true meritocracy
JSA also has an excellent profit sharing structure for equity partners, and the bill sharing among all attorneys A1 onwards. More firms should adopt this.
It's admirable that Zia with a relatively new law firm that's hardly 10-15 yrs old is taking home the highest in an industry where lalaji firms tend to dominate from years together.
I mean AZB has been around for 20+ years and Zia has amazing pedigree. But sure, let's ascribe to her the gritty start up archetype. Not to take away from her achievement as a lawyer and of course the position of AZB in today's legal market, but this comment comes across as naive.
Not 20 plus. The current firm had been founded back in 2004. So 17 years and running now.
Tier1? Obvious.Nitpick and crabbby drag-down on the achiever and the commenter.Typical.Cant see good or others progress
Bhai AZB is more lala than the so called lala firms.

Zia is the lala.
CAM is much more distributed? I'm an EP and I don't make more than 2 CPA.
CAM and AZB would be a close tie for the top position in terms of absolute numbers.

Trilegal would be a close second/third.
My bad, I thought it meant employee turnover/attrition. Hence, I said CAM and AZB would the highest in the employee attrition.
what kind of turnover - sales turnover or employee turnover or inventory turnover or debt turnover or work turnover?
sir aapke jaise mere kuch classmates hai, vo class me gyan chodte hai aur exam me 21/40 laate hai
Probably changes each year.But this year's top spot is likely to be AZB given the spectacular deals they reported last year.
Some numbers on a slightly different thread: https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/187307-Highest-Paid-Lawyers-in-India-per-annum-

I remember that a few years back LI was publishing law firm revenue numbers along with another publication.
As an EP I can confirm this: SAMCO makes the most. Just that the Shroffs keep 50% of the cash and the rest get leftovers.
I believe the Jk the Querist was looking for something along the following lines: (Data is 2 years old though)

https://www.legallyindia.com/lawfirms/revealed-law-firm-khaitan-co-revenues-top-rs-600-crores-in-2018-19-20190513-10115

I too am curious about the turnover or profits of Tier 1/2 firms.
I am the Founder and 'Managing Partner' of BC Law and BC Legal. We measure our real turnover in form of GAV (Gross Awards Value). We spent between 50,000 to 5,00,000 each for various subscriptions and awards and got great returns in form of GAV.

Happy to inform you that we now have awards in all of the following categories - 'Rising', 'Notable', 'Recognised', 'Influential', 'Leading', 'Leader', 'Future Leader', 'Distinguished', and 'Promising'.

We are coming up with more such categories and will be pitching the same to the publishers for them to consider in the upcoming awards fair.

Post that we will rename our firm to Awards Legal/ Awards Law