Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
I am borrowing this from an earlier discussion of big 4, I understand that the normal compliance role might not pay a lot but what about working in teams like cyber risk, etc. Is there any team of any big 4 that pays upwards of 10L to law graduates?

It's just that I realized that being from a private university, I would not get a job in tier 1 or 2 law firm as they know universities, and you are judged on your universities while big 4 might not know much about law colleges. Moreover, I have practically begged to all the partners on LinkedIn but to no help. Unemployment is lingering over me and I am considering calling that one uncle of mine who is a director in one of these "big 4s" for an internship. I would like to intern in a team that pays decently now that I'll have a choice to work in any team I'd like.

Please let me know which one pays well. Is there any way I could get a decent pay at a Big 4? Not comparable to tier 1 obviously but just decent enough to not completely crush my self esteem