Read 59 comments as:
Filter By
Exactly. How do we know that the question is not about the JGLS prof? After all, yeah a former CAM associate and Harvard LLM teaching corporate law is arguably more important than someone teaching public law and lacking commercial law experience.
Rajkumar does a better Kim than Sudhir. With greater elan and panache and for longer.
Boss, the question is about Jindal, not NLS. You guys, no, see NLS everywhere.
Something to think about: why is "discipline" the highest goal teachers aspire to achieve?
That's true good pay and when any issue is raised by students, professors get to blame "processes" and turn a blind eye to students' issue.
Very rare. Not impossible if you have a quality cv otherwise including SCOPUS publications, or top law firm experience.
Spot on. The problem is with this Gen Z TikTok generation: the most spoilt, lazy, entitled bunch ever. I don't care if the mod marks it trollish.
I was teaching at Jindal for 2.5 years. This sums up the experience better than I could have done myself. Quite balanced too.

@Mod: This comment should be featured.
What about Indian LLMS is it a strict no no? Would you have any idea about this?
This LI site is now really turning in to a pass time surfing without any quality control measures.
A 27-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Even if you don't have good academic credentials but a foreign LLM, they will take you in. Guaranteed. For the foreseeable future.
Thank for such a good insight. I’m a tax professional myself and am thinking to gravitate towards academics. I currently work for a big 4, what are the chances, that I might apply and get selected? What are the requirements?
What's the problem with staying on campus? I may apply for a job there and hence asking. They have got a lot of amenities inside from what I've been told. Can one stay outside and commute regularly with ease without having a personal vehicle?
It's good. I borrow my student's Ferrari and do a li'l ghedi every other day till Murthal.
I think this would be the most accurate representation of my time at JGLS too.
Academic life with good pay. Life can be moochy and slightly dodgy. Don’t live on campus and you are sorted
Was a student at Jindal, can confirm. Some of my classmates were students par excellence, working at Big 6 law and some were absurdly bad.
Dear professor, what do you teach? You seem so genuine making opinions on Linkedin
I really doubt you're prof, your opinion is based on the LinkedIn profile rather than your own opinion
Its hard for them to hear you.
The sound of all the money being thrown at them is far too deafening :P
How is the pay - is it commensurate? Do the students spark joy? Do you feel invested in growing the law school further? How is the management? And what would you like to get better?