Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
But they will require you to be physically there, now that Sudhir is opening campus. Whereas Jindal, NUJS will allow you to teach from home at least for now.
Visit nls website. They open applications for electives and seminars every three months.
This is crossing the line from moderation to active bullshitting. R - what the hell, man? What are you doing?
Klatyan@jgu.edu.in

Professor Karan Latyan is in charge of all LEAD, CLAIM, and electives taught by adjunct and temporary faculty at JGLS.
R this is too much, when nluj and other nlu were saying and handing out mail id then it wasnt PR. if jiggles do it then it is PR
Also, NUJS is going to open applications for adjunct faculty very soon. You can keep an eye out for that too, it doesn't have any minimum qualification requirement since it's guest faculty
You can try contacting the NUJS credit course cell too, they are actively looking for more speakers currently
Do we know if seminar instructors require an LLM? Thank you for your inputs @random
I work with a so-called t1 legal firm and I am a designated partner. I wish to quit the firm's life and do something less consequential. I was thinking about teaching at jindal law school, but they needed LLM, wanted to know what others in my position did.