Read 52 comments as:
Filter By
A 45-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
Modi stays nirav about most of the relevant issues in the country.
Lol..isn't CAM the "legal advisor" of the Adanis, in a clear breach of conflict of interest? Wasn't it's offices raided in connection with Nirav Modi scam?
I didn't face jail time to hide an international criminal offender, that too not tactfully so as to prevent breach of privilege.
Those ability to fool anyone and everyone.The art of trickery.
Out of the context, but the training that CAM gives to its associates is I think the best in class.
(Not kidding)
Maybe they just frustrate and burnout people to such exhaustion that they leave, no need to fire.
Glad that I left before things became this bad.. left a few years ago..
Too much effort to look for the needle in the toxic haystack.
A 150-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I think that CAM is the worst law firm ever, no courtesy at all toward it's own employees.Conduct stinks of arrogance.
The scale is a result of the hard work of the previous generations leading to the building of the AMSS brand.Scale is indicator of quantity/size, not If humanity or humane conduct.
100 percent right.infact employees should be even more grateful that it's called gratitude sessions and not grovelling sessions meant to make the firm lords feel powerful.
Yea yea CAM is too best ,because it won't cut salaries ever?or because it will call your covid concerns an excuse to save rent money?
What is good about CAM- Tt's narcissistic PR skills,they are top notch and unmatched.
Its alumni.

People who've trained in CAM and have had the common sense to leave it.
I have never really heard of anyone getting fired from the firm. So I guess they don't give up on their people
I mean, leaving aside the fact that CAM started in about 5-6 years ago and assuming you mean erstwhile AMSS, colonialism also existed before the establishment of the Supreme Court.
This one is really too funny.....
5. Gratitude Sessions: MP scolds everyone for not thanking him enough.......ha ha ha....
Gratitude sessions....ja ha....Coming Soon - Policy to announce "Hail CSS" and salute him every 2 /3 hours in office...........
Yes, because the HR's conversation skills are the true hallmark representation of any organization!
My only interaction at this firm was with Kiran Patheja - a warm, forthcoming and dynamic personality. I am sure that the abovementioned qualities are what are the benchmark of any or every person/resourse with a say there. In my humble opinion 🙏🏻
Gratitude Sessions: MP scolds everyone for not thanking him enough. Hahahahaha 😂
Jali ko aag kehte hain aur bhuji ko raakh-aur jiska sau saal pehle koi astitva nah ho woh sirf sar jhukakar izzat karte hai! #yousogareeb
People here are just jealous and complain about everything. CAM is the best.
One good is that people doing good at CAM can be gifted "CAMSTAR" of theyear award, if that's already something they don't do high time they start going it.
CAM has been in existence since 2015.

Also, since when is number of years a parameter to measure legitimacy of an institution?
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.