Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
I am looking to shift to a disputes team in a Tier 1 firm in Delhi. Does anyone have any recommendations for firms/partners?

(Main considerations: Quality of work, work-life balance, scope for learning/growth, good people to work with)

If you could also mention what field of disputes the partner/firm majorly practices in, that would be even more helpful. (e.g: arbitration, regulatory, litigation, white collar crime etc)
I'm in a T-1 corp firm in Bombay currently, but I want to shift to Delhi. So open to any suggestions.
I'm an A1 in a gen corp team currently, want to move to disputes in Delhi. My firm doesn't have disputes openings or an intra-firm shifting policy, so I was looking for other firms
Only work, no balance! Though quality is work is amazing. Amazing team. But a lot of NUJS peeps (not saying it's a bad thing). Maybe because he is NUJS alum. 100% growth (nhi toh paise wapas) xd.
Quality work?! Man, you'll be spending your time doing meaningless white collar investigations which really is basically donkey work.
Guess how many have left his team in recent times since you say there's no balance
Hey All,

I am looking out for a good dispute team of any firm, in terms of financial stability and Growth. I am having a two years of ex. and Okay to start at A0 or as a trainee Associate position. Can anybody refer me which team are in look out of which firm.
Any reason you only want Tier 1? In Tier 1 there is AZB and SAM doing good work.