Read 77 comments as:
Filter By
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Hi

For those reporting comments on this thread not being published - the comments section on this thread or this topic has been closed.

- R
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
He is a paralegal. Means he works for other lawyers in US/UK etc you genius.
Quote:
If you offer courses to thousands, law of averages say some of them will gi on ( ). That doesn't mean that they wouldn't have done so anyway without taking the courses (my personal view).
Is this a potshot at JGLS?
Great reply at least its making sense, otherwise all were having ad hominem
How is a student allowed to give legal opinions or legal advice? Isn't that against bci rules? Is this organization endorsing oe encouraging / abetting law students to give legal advice?
A 39-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 198-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Yeh ramanujan khud ki free ki marketing mar rha hai aur cancel gang from nlu kitne velle hai
Clearly the ( ) course did not teach you the difference between revenue and profit
The fellow is just minting money. No need to give attention to such attention seekers. The thread seems to have been started by some fresh law school student. Legally India should not even entertain such threads.
"cancel culture baron" is brilliant! I will use that against this SJW guy in my class who has a problem with all viewpoints except his own.
True. Jayantika Ma'am was a superb senior at her time in KCo Kol. Exceptionally brilliant lawyer.
A 71-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I agree with the reasoning. It is however very surprising that Ramanuj hasn't made more inroads into the Jindal student base.
Because….They have lots of people with decades of experience in their team? How is their education relevant here?
I am not even in a nlu but I like your logic. Also I hate lawsmatsikho. Meaningless stuff anyways.
A 36-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Because nobody else in the legal world has ever faced the woke tyranny
Kassam se. Waise hi bahot RRona karta rehta hai on every freaking forum.
Wait what? Just because Ramanauj says something it’s not contentious? I don’t think he’s being very truthful- does that make it contentious now?
My only question has always remained is how a guy (and his co-founder) who did not complete more than 12 months in a law firm can so confidently push for courses and sessions that kids may need to be successful in law firms. Do the kids not see the irony in that?
Mostly agreed. These quotes are from his Twitter account, so not contentious. But you see the problem is ( )

- R
Please do not masquerade as outsider. You are obviously a lawsikho guy.
That is true for everyone. Not like the non-woke right wing is very tolerant.