Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Some decent places to publish which carry value, e.g not ipleaders

Also genuine question, why do law students even publish on ipleaders, I have seen decent folks even from tier 1 nlus publishing there. I mean whyyyy. (Also these students had some good publication in a good place but still published at this place)

Am I missing something
Seek knowledge from any source. Of course, verify and seek primary sources if you think some writing is sketchy. However, do not belittle someone else's hard work. Those articles probably have helped countless in understanding what to look for. They certainly have helped me.

When you become an emeritus professor or the editor of Harvard Law Review, come and tell me and I will listen to your opinion.
no one said anything abt the publication per se, in fact that is one of the core issue, some of the work is quite good in itself, so why not publish somewhere nice, like a newspaper, other reputed blog which carry value, but i also see a new perspective, so maybe even u r right. and they (articles) also helped me at times.
Try for good law school journals for research papers, otherwise if you want quick publications in your kitty, general trend is to get them published in good NLU blogs. That being said, yes refrain from ipleaders if you feel your research and analysis in the article/ blog is top notch.
Most people from even the so called tier 1 colleges publish in ipleaders because they have a running competition with a cash prize or something every week, or probably they are interning with them. Otherwise most of the work is published with good national/ international law school websites and/ or journals.