Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
@sonpari , I would like to know and learn more from your experience. How to escalate from T4/5 to T1?
I've a huge crush on R. I want to take you out on a date, if you are a girl :p
Go do litigation. Do counsel practice. Nothing beats the day when those chaps that rejected you for jobs/internships start clamouring around you asking for "Ex conference sir".
Not just through the website. Remember the days when LI would publish columns with Mint covering various aspects of indian lawn firms. Sheesh.
This.
Most of the obsessive toxic cultures like "top NLUs" in every comment and glorification of T1 firms is due to the active role played by LI. They've turned everything into a toxic competition.
Money-wise, law firm jobs still beat everything else to a fresher. The working conditions are a different thing altogether.
"Progress in a tier-1 is more challenging than entry".

Couldn't agree more!
News is even people from Lake jagran and BML Munjal secured seats at many tier 1 law firms.
This is basically it. I think you're actually better off not having bagged this job in the larger scheme. Won't make sense right now, but it'll add up later for sure.
Lol dude if you got into tier 1 firms most people would say you’re on the way to wasting your life.

In all seriousness - you’re too young and full of potential to have wasted your life. A few job rejections don’t decide your value.
I am not getting placed in a tier one despite being from NLUJ. Does this mean my life is wasted?