Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
try cold brew of sleepy owl. no acidity nothing. instead cold brew is very sweet and tasty. however it is still very strong and if you get anxious easily, would recommend you to drink in small amounts.
Any cold brew, seeped for 8 hours instead of 12, served diluted with milk.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Do yoga instead of increasing of adding heartbeat and cortisol. will benefit in long run instead of coffee
Corporate slaves discussing coffee brands for different occasions on an anonymous legal forum, idk how it could get more dystopian than this.
All this till the day you discover you actually don't need this brown coloured nonsense.
The Comandante is numero uno, IMHO.
Unmatched with Red Clix. The 1zpresso J Max is a distant number 2 (good for espresso).
You. I see all these children mentioning brands and what not...

You, are a true kaapi person.
You sound like a chamber junior somewhere. This space isn’t for you. The tapri outside court is. Have a Parle G and feel better;)
I have heard good things about timemore c2 grinder as well. Seems more affordable than the commodante grinder
Nescafe Rs.10 packet. Keeps me more awake than anything else.

However, Nestle as a company may die.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
What coffee would you guys suggest for someone who has acidity and heartburn from black coffee?
Sleepy owl is just too good for office man. They just need to improve a little bit on the beans and they might have supremacy in the offices.

Blue tokai? Sure. Best quality.
Davidoff? Good enough for me. If you are broke, Nescafe Gold isn't bad either.