Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Agree. I just change the channel whenever he is on. Speaks utter rubbish and always interrupts others.
He is out to salvage a career after that "jln roast" controversy... the expression on his face is absolute toxic arrogance.. he speaks English is the only what ever of his persona 😑
This fellow is so annoying! He never lets the other person speak and when asked about Akhilesh's faults just replies that Modi is bad!!! As one commenter said SP is just a party of goons.
He is not going to go Rajya sabha or become the advocate general. Gaurav bhatia’s father was a veteran in SP, which is why he was made spokesperson and he was also only addl advocate general.
Akhilesh’s Jaitley πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Are you really comparing him to Arun Jaitley??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He's not smart lol. If he were, he wouldn't be in SP. If you call grabbing the opportunity as smart, then he's surely a saddo to join the most unethical and goon filled party. I kid you not, SP workforce and leadership are not humans
Gaurav Bhatia was the educated lawyer face of SP, now in BJP. Sudhir has replaced him. If SP comes to power perhaps he could be appointed as Advocate General of UP, or get a Rajya Sabha ticket.
Honestly, the lectures are pretty bad. You are much better off making friends with class toppers and using their notes for the exam. There are also some good free lectures on YouTube.
That's just the format of the show and the audience he is catering to. See some of his video lectures on Youtube and then judge him as an academic.
LOL. This guy is on TV everyday now. Just shouts meaninglessly and interrupts others. He has little to show as an academic or practitioner, so he has now joined politics.
Seen him twice on TV. All the guy does is shout and not let the other person speak.
I just saw him on Republic now, lie with Arnab. I guess he is their #1 spokesman now.
It's all subjective. According to Rajneesh Singh NLUs upto to GNLU have the same prestige as IIT, but I think only NLSIU/NALSAR have that status.
Yaar how can an actual adult write this stuff. What is wrong with you? Please tell me you’re still in school.
What does Jaya Bachhan have to do with education? She's not even a college graduate.
IITs and NLUs at the same level of prestige? What are you smoking bro/sis?

One way to look at it is the prestige that comes with the newest institutes of the two categories: Do DBRANLU and IIT Goa elicit the same level of prestige to you?