Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
Yes... There definitely chances would be diluted. Keep gaps.. Make sure you are on their mind. Few years back I did the same and was offered by a firm 6 months later! So it's a thin line. Keep following up in a manner that won't piss them off. If you have no option... Assuming it's Saraf.. People would leave. Unless you were horrible in your interview, you would have the first chance if someone leaves. But make sure to keep in touch / follow up in a non so pissing off manner! Thin line as I said. Please ignore R. I think LI has come down to the level of taking care of ourselves.

I may consider creating a fake email I'd to guide you'll.. Anonymously... That such level of moderation at least does not dilute a genuine query! This was deeply saddening today. N fyi.. I have 8 years pqe. Never seen LI levels drop to such an extent where a actress post is fine but this is trollish! Lowest level of LI honestly. These "conversation" I believe was to help people in such cases or gossip about firms etc. Even R's rationale to mark it trollish can be moderated trollish. Horrible!!