Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Dude, this has been dealt with in multiple threads here. Just look! Don't spam the discussion threads with the same drivel over and over.
that's not true. Most of those threads have been polluted with figures of associates from other pay bands, like yourself.

Let this space be for just 2022 A0s.
Its honestly disgusting what LI has become. This is no longer a space for healthy discussion and information sharing. Its filled with trolls and loads of genuine queries and threads remain unaddressed because they do not get the attention they deserve.

In less than a day this thread will fall somewhere that's undiscoverable and it'll never get noticed. Pathetic
Don't fully agree.The bad (maybe lots) with (some) good.Thats the world.Improvement wise, news post should come back,they are sorely missed.And on conversations, moderation needs more speed.
There is a movement towards citizen journalism. Unfortunately, the new laws and the liabilities makes it very difficult to run independent story platform like this - where there is so much traction given to commentators. Figuring it out. :(

- R
I think any discussion that is not even tangentially related to the law/law school/ entrances should not be approved by mods, for starters. General cricket news, who's your favorite actress, etc.
Interesting thought. I will be very keen to know the answer to this. Although my personal view is that it gives an avenue for people to discuss non law/firm/law college issues and mostly have some fun.

- R
R didn’t mark this as facts contested, seems true. Hmm kian gg
For 14 LPA, I'd happily take moderation work on LI over dancing on partner's baby shower.