Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Can't believe how low will the Left fall to just win an election. Maybe connect to the pulse of the country better rather than sipping your English Breakfast tea and gossiping over ties and watches.
Did the 99% students sign any letter to the admin? Wait, let me amend that. Did even 9%?
Under which rule can a university expel a student for 'taunting' another person on Twitter? You need to learn some law when you get some time to stop bristling with righteous indignation.
Anyone who doesn't agree with my view is a sexist bigoted male chauvinist religious pig.......
I didn't know he was right wing. I have read a lot of his writings but did not see anything to suggest he is an RSS type. Isn't Dam on the left? He published in the caravan magazine for god sake!
I dont get the hatred against Islam but I get it to an extent why they hate it but what really perplexes me though is why would they drag communism too? Islam doesn't preach communism any more than Hinduism.
"Islamic Communism Jihad"

Their three favourite phantoms. Not that they know what any of these words mean of course.
Sai and VB had client meetings scheduled. They are actually professionals, unlike the other RW speakers and the entire LW group.
Vijayan herself behaved pretty badly and unprofessionally throughout the incident. Not that I condone the student's behaviour either.
Who said the dig was harmless? It hurt my fragile ego, just like every dig at Supreme Leader hurts yours.
Disgusting that the LI moderator marked comment 3 as trollish. Leftists abuse conservatives right, left and centre on LI but nothing happens. A harmless dig at the left is flagged on LI.
Yeah and these cowards are silent on Islamic fanatics i.e. "Taliban"

D-grade movies are better than this rubbish programme
Sad to see the lack of lawyers but nevertheless quite excited for the conference.
Dismantling Hinduism....?

It seems many NALSARites (joe the Catholic) and castiest bigoted woke NLS/NUJS grads should also be there.