Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
Hi,

Can someone please provide a range of salaries at ELP, LKS, Induslaw and other Tier 2 firms as they know it. Not everyone may make it to a Tier 1 and it would be useful to have a working number across designations.
No, Lexygen does not pay anywhere near 20-24 lakhs. No Indian law firm would pay you that much.
Sounds about right. Along with incentives lexygen pays freshers around 24
I get only 7.8 LPA without bonus. We're not considered for bonus during the probation period. How are you making 9-10 LPA?

As far as I know pay is uniform across teams. Also, I think pay is 1,20,000 higher for Mumbai/Delhi office considering the cost of living.
Would appreciate if you could mention which city you’re located in?
Actually it was less for Mumbai this year for the Tax role (non GST). 8L for Mumbai and 9L for Delhi
My close friend works at LKS in the corp team (M&A, PE, VC). As an A0 he gets paid 9L (75k per month), he wasn't eligible for bonus since joined recently. The bonus is average to decent. No A0 is paid 1.2L pm at LKS.
Can we please get more info on this thread please. Everyone only discusses tier 1
At L&S (Delhi), a fresher makes 9L p.a. (75k a month) and the bonus is around 1-1.25L (which will be paid to you on pro-rata basis). As a fresher, you're likely to join in July/Aug, so you'll be paid bonus for the 8-9 months you've worked in the firm. If you join post-September, you're considered for bonus in the next FY (and are paid arrears for your initial months at the firm).

Once your probation is over, you can make 1-2k extra every month based on how well your team does.

Hope this helps!
SAs make anywhere between 13-16 LPA at LKS. Caveat: they promote you to SA level in 3 years
Bumping this up. Not gonna take no for an answer anymore its about time these firms became more transparent
A 68-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.