Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
After completion of interview rounds, when can one expect to receive an offer letter?
You will get a call from their HR confirming your offer. Post that, it can take up to a month and a number of follow ups with the hiring partner to get your offer letter in hand.
One month after you join. In the meanwhile, you cannot take up any other internship, job or assignment. What do you have as proof if they rescind your offer? Just the interview email at best. Are you expected to be okay with this? Yes, that is Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas for you. It doesn't even bother to tell its existing employees about their increments first.
Wao, you don't miss any opportunity to speak negative about CAM!. Good for you.
He or she is obviously upset over the retainer hike thing ,the negative reaction would be natural.
Wowwwww, so now even before people join , the line that your 1, and if you go we have 100 in waiting is used.Its come down to this then that very sad. @OP, you have not got your letter and can sympathize with your anxiety.But i are with @1.1 and @1.2 to keep your options open.And I seriously hope one day comes when we tell back people who use these lines that if I leave your job I have a 100 options.
The world does not revolve around the Amarchand brand.You keep giving it so much importance because that brand is your show off tickets,that's all.He/she can sulk and badmouth all they want, its still better than the depraved language like yours.
Who is the baker here?The fitm?why-probably because they will make an offer ,giver her a job and salary?Or is he/she the actual baker because once they get hired and gets a target of 3x and does the actual work to achieve 3X while the firm takes 2x and gives her 1x as salary.So imo the baker is the one who works and not the one who gozzles away the biggest part of the dough.So next time you say "You can't have it both ways.Eat your cake and bitch about the baker"first go figure who is the actual baker
Has the HR given you a telephonic offer?
I would ask you to not get too attached without at least a verbal confirmation.

If you have gotten an oral confirmation, with repeated follow ups, I think you should ideally receive it within a month. You're in for a bumpy ride, mate.

I'm sure it's an extremely frustrating time for you. But hang in there, try to remain positive. I hope you get your offer letter and joining soon!

Goodluck.
I got interviewed last month and got an offer letter 3 days after the interviews were done so not sure where you have heard this
Mate, you (touchwood) get 3 meals a day, that doesn't mean there is no poverty and famines in the world.

Cheers.
An offer in clear, unambiguous, unequivocal terms. They talk about the next steps, when you would get a formal email offer, discussion about the joining date etc. Not just for CAM but any company or firm.
First of all.

Don't get overwhelmed by all the negative venom being spit here. These guys will not give you a job, or feed you/ your family if you make a decision of not taking an offer at CAM (or any firm generally). So go for an offer, if you get one. Job market is tough. Keep that in mind always.

Coming to the point. I will tell you from my experience:

A. I had my interview round

B. After 2 working days I got a call from the HR, and they told me about the compensation and my location

C. I got the offer (on email) after about 18-21 days. I had to call the HR one time in between.

All the best.
Was there any other communication (for eg: regarding pre joining formalities, any documents to be submitted, etc) between you and CAM HR after you gave your acceptance but before you joined the firm?
No clue, as why the comments are taking HOURS TO APPEAR, on this thread?

~R, what's up?
This is nothing new. It has always been the case. No one knows why they do this but cam hr is famous for its lackadaisical attitude.

Don't be insecure. They will come through. They are probably not giving you or other new hires the letter yet since that will include retainer fee which will make its way to LI.
Or like typical HRs they are still playing silent because they maybe awaiting closure of offers made, and they may make or not make offer to this person.Abd typically firms that are big names like to ensure that message goes to candidate that the firm holds the power chips. The practical thing is to keep continuing your own search till there is a formal signed letter in your hand.
1. It’s not that 100s are waiting to come to CAM
2. 16 partners have left CAM in one financial with 3 times the numbers of associates and SAs.
3. So brother Richie Rich YOU are losing 100s.
4. Who are going to small platforms with CAM clients and CAM teams. Here is the golden truth. AZB is HALF the size of CAM. SMALL. ASHWATH the giant went to AZB and CAM Corporate never recovered. Even Richie’s daddy could not stop Kotak and the rest from running to Ashwath at AZB.
5. So dont give people ultimatums bro. The good old days of green card Amarchand brand no longer hold good in the SCAM world.
CAM historically doesn't give an offer letter, they straightaway give you a contract one month after joining. They have so far (that I know of) honored their word, if it was to an RCC especially. Not a bad idea to look for other options though because unless you land a good team, the work culture is truly toxic.
A letter of offer is generally necessary practise for offering/acceptance of key tetms of hiring.But if there is no letter the contract at least should be before the joining.By this practise one doesn't even know what hitting terms they are signing up for and the room for negotiations after joining the firm is very little then.
Yeah it should be. But we haven't gotten offer letters for the last two batches at least. Sad life.
Noticed those comments being heavily down voted, which mentions that CAM provided an offer letter quickly to the candidates.

Unsure what the agenda is.
Stop giving yourself and your firm CAM so much self importance.there is no agenda, people are speaking out about the firm.
A 100-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 106-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.