Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
I see a lot of kids randomly getting JSA internship. How should I apply for the same
You'll get the internship randomly. Like everything else at JSA the internship system is also fully random and left to chance.
Do they even consider your higher knowledge assessment without a contact
For what it's worth, at least the internships aren't contact based for the most part.
That's a lie. JSA is a completely meritocratic institution and there is absolutely no arbitrariness in the way they handle applications. Go spew your venom elsewhere
Arrey bhai bhai bhai bhai, JSA is meritocratic now? Kidhar ka maal hai idhar bhi de do?
Can someone tell me how much time does it take after filling the higher knowledge form?
JSA is not giving out internships till February 28th now. They will consider you but the truth is that all slots are full
Can someone please answer that after answering the HK questions how much time do they take to get back to the applicant
Someone please answer this one question or I’ll die of nervousness. JSA Gurugram offered me internship 10-15 days ago and to confirm the same I had to submit a photograph, cancelled cheque and resume which I did.

I haven’t heard back from them, should I consider the internship confirmed? How do I know what team i have been appointed to? Who do I contact on the first day of internship? (In the offer mail, they sent me the reporting address and phone number of the office, is this where i will be calling on the first day? ;ps: my internship is online)

Someone who has interned at JSA Gurugram pls reply, i am really confused. Would be a huge favour on me
In the same situation. Asked me to submit a cancelled cheque and passport size photo and they have not contacted me after that. My internship is in October.
Hey if they contact you in future, could you just leave a message on this thread here? I’ll keep checking it or is there a way we can stay in touch?
If you've sent in that info then you're good, your internship is confirmed and you'll hear back closer to the deadline. That's how it works here.