Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
How is Pranav Sharma and Mallika Chopra's team at Trilegal Bombay ? Work hours, quality of work, mentorship ?
They started the trend of joining smaller platforms. But anyway, Pranav is a great mentor and they do good B&F work. However, please be very sure that you want to do B&F. It can be very dry sometimes. Good luck!
Are you from CAM?Tgey started trend of joining smaller platforms?Trilegal is not a smaller, or at least not a small-minded self-obsessed platform.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Who does IBC work at Trilegal Delhi? Heard their IBC team is mostly Mumbai-based?
Too much work and too few resources. Difficult people to work with, but very good at their job. It'll be hard - but you'll learn a lot.
Thanks mate. Any idea about the retainer for A1-A2 ? and bonus structure
Had a much different experience. Mallika tried allocating work in a way so that resources weren't overburdened. Also, she doesn't encourage working on weekends, which in itself was a big pro and a rare find in law firms. Definitely better than most tier 1 banking teams - both in terms of culture and quality of work.
Kannan Rahul and Mallika are the only nice people to work with at BnF!
This I cannot agree with more. Kannan is a gem of a guy, and an absolutely brilliant lawyer.
From what I’ve heard about Pranav, and this is of course hearsay, (-) He’s a hard task master, and not the easiest of people to work.

However, he must have done something right for Cyril Shroff to have made a snarky comment about him joining a β€œsmaller platform”.
Kannan is the best. For the rest as long as it's not AK47, all are decent.
so what I'm hearing is Pranav Sharma is a no-go? I think an important metric is- does one get sleep in the night?
Yes - nothing to give you sleepless nights. That team is not in the volume game at all (which is rare) and both Pranav and Mallika are very hands on. Great work - and you will really get to learn a lot working with Pranav.