Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
@1.7.1 and @1.7.1.A - Yr both sick and depraved to make such jokes on covid, related deaths
Okay, but then you won't know what my cousin is going through. And the apathy you have is terrible!
Completely irrelevant to the topic, but saying "my cousin's Mom" is a really long way of saying "my aunt".
Everytime people whine about this I wonder what is your problem with saving rent money? Lmao. If there's a more financially responsible option that doesn't hurt work getting done what's your problem? Misery has to be a mainstay of law firm work is it?
Please do something better with your weekend. Not worth grabing popcorn for such stupidity.
Why don’t you walk around massless, give up your insurance, refuse vaccines and volunteer to do all the risky work there is to do. And oh, feel free to not take a vacation in Toulouse or wherever. But stop talking a whole lot of BS.
People died because if this flu in the first and second wave. Those people with no co morbidities...they are ALL DEAD.
Some of those people's ashes have also not been sprinkled yet, and some didn't even get to have proper last rites....ALL because of this FLU.
It is pertinent to point out that WFO is dangerous due to novel coronavirus and elements like you.
Agreed. Time has come to reopen law firms. Covid excuse is being used to save rent money.
Chutiya! My friend's Dad passed away, and my cousin's Mom too. Uncle is having serious liver issues due to long covid. And you say that: "it's flu for ffs". Shove your privilege[-].
Chalo, I won't whine.

But office wapas jaake kya ukhaad loge zara batao?