Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Agree with the politics part, I was a secretary to the Senior Partner there and people were super stressed but had enough time to do politics and extremely toxic even though the firm isn't famous and a reputed one.
Not true. I didn't get PPO at Tier 2 law firm because there was no vacancy for freshers.
Every firm hires freshers. That would be the stupidest question! Unless a firm already has abundant freshers, every firm hires freshers
Instead of trolling the kid, you could answer the first two questions, if you knew the answer. They are genuine questions. But no, people have to act cocky.
Absolutely right. Before the firm even assesses the work of interns, they are thinking about pay. Its likely one doesn't get a job too. First get it and then assess your options. Not that you have any yet
Focus on your internship first. That's the problem with you people. Impatient. If you do good work only then you will get a job.
I have an upcoming internship at Parinam Law Associates. Please can someone let me know if they hire freshers, how is their work culture and what is their fresher pay? I would be very thankful.