Read 126 comments as:
Filter By
How do they disperse it they take bank acc sjf stuff or cheque?
no they do not. I interned there virtually this year.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
How much does saraf pays??? Does it pays to every intern even with contacts??
To everyone, even to ppls came through refrences??
LOLLLL.CAMs internshipsnarebt contact based -whatta joke!!!!
can vouch for this, 3rd year interned at ELP, was paid 10k
4th-5th years were paid 12.5k
Quillon pays 15k across all offices. Stipend is performance based. Interned there feb ‘23. (Performance based stipend is the trend there so to speak but really you have to be exceptionally bad to not get it)
Incorrect. AZB pays 10k now. I received my stipend a week back.
Hey!

Any idea when do they pay and am I needed to follow up with the HR? I interned at the Hyderabad office and its been almost a month now. Am I needed to send a follow up mail or just wait patiently.?
A 27-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
CAM and AZB both are contacts based.They can't even fight their cases they rely on contacts of senior Coubsels that are well known to the Courts so that they can try to get some orders.
RKL really kept Luthra thriving.He was big geartrd Punjabi able to handle so much , incl the Split/Saraf episode.
A 21-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
Does Trilegal pay for internships this amount ?Who got Rs16,000?They don't care to train you property in internship, then how cone such a high stipend?I think this is bogus
I wanted to ask the same, does dmd pays for virtual internship
I also applied and got the internship via the questionnaire, the internship is supposed to offline however they have not mentioned any stipend in the confirmation email & I am a little embarrassed to ask. How was your experience ?
Now it is 10k a month, no virtual internship allowed.
The founder paid me 1000, part of which were my travel expenses but she told me that I'd be on stipend if I wish to intern again. So, it's based on your performance.
Kaise mila dude, I'm applying for years but the hr doesn't reply and gets super rude and toxic on calls, but I see random 3rd yrs get call back internships there?
Rajani Associates pays 5k as stipend. Not a lala lawfirm but a boutique in south Mumbai primarily focused on Capital Markets, had a great experience there.
Saraf pays depending on your college. There is no transparency and people from private institutions get paid less.
Touchstone pays 10k for 4 weeks for a physical internship. No stipend for virtual interns.
Its completely performance and team based. I know someone who worked there for 2 months and received 10k and and another person who worked there for a month an received 7k.
Does L&S ,Delhi pay interns? and how much approx? My internship starts there shortly.
This is old. I think Lexygen now pay 21k for 6 weeks.
It pays the same now. Rs.100 per day is not justified when you're earning a hell lot of money
Too bad for you because interns with contacts join to get the work done and have a good time. It’s called having your cake and eating it too. Something you’ll never know about, sadly.
got mine after one month of getting done w the internship. had to remind the HR though once.
That's wrong. Unless it's performance based, I was paid more.
Send a follow-up or make a call to the HR. Did the same and received it almost immediately.
Took bank details almost two and a half months ago, yet to receive stipend.
Yes, i got an internship offer from mailing on their mail ID on the website.
I personally know two students from NALSAR and NLUJ who have interned with TTA since the pandemic.
Highest should be S&R or Touchstone. S&R pays 12k for 4 weeks and Touchstone (allegedly) pays 25k.
Stipend is performance-based at Indus, one might even receive 10K depending upon his/her performance.
I Know this for a fact that Sarvada Legal pays 10k/ month to its interns.
I was paid 6k back in 2010. Doesn't inflation happen there?
A 12-word comment posted 4 years ago was not published.
Titus and co. in Delhi pays 10k + more according to work you do. At least we did when I interned.
Saraf and Partners pays the highest - 10K a month…
They told us that for offline internships P&A used to pay 10K but have stopped it for online internships.
A 2-word comment posted 5 years ago was not published.
I did my internship in July 2021 and still haven't received my certificate and stipend.
A 5-word comment posted 5 years ago was not published.
P&A Law Offices pay 10k per month to their interns, but they make sure they keep you up in the nights for it.
Great deal of learning though.
This is for all of Mumbai office interns (physical and remote).
Was this only for physical interns or is this still applicable (and a specific location or all locations)?
Touchstone partners pays 25,000 a month to interns.
I did my trilegal internship in june 2021 still I didn't get my stipend or certificate yet .
Same month, 6k lol. Is there a difference between teams or something?
They haven't given my stipend yet lmao, the HR leaving in June really messed their system up. It's 2 months delayed now.....
Luthra & Saraf pay 10k to all or to only NLU students?
pls bump
we need to know all the firms that pay interns
I interned there in May 2021 and I was paid 7500 as stipend
Does IndusLaw provide an internship through the mail ID given on their website? I see some batchmates interning there all of whom have gotten in through a contact
Can you shed light on TT&A's PPO/recruitment policy, if you got an idea? I had asked this on a separate thread but received no response. Thanks!
Here are what the firms paid their virtual interns during pandemic.
Khaitan & Indus pay 7.5k.
Trilegal pays 16K.
Luthra & Saraf pay 10k.
SAM pays 4.5k
Cam & azb haven't given virtualinternships till July, that aren't contact based so no way to know.
A 5-word comment posted 5 years ago was not published.
That is not true at all. They have a questionnaire on their website that one needs to fill in order to be considered for an internship. The process is pretty transparent.
Kian/R, please label 5.1 as facts contested. They have taken on many interns with strong applications (and zero contacts).
Luthra used to pay 20k stipend. Not sure if it's the same scene now. But yeah, most of us did that internship for some $$$$
Nah. SAM doesn't pay any stipend - even when it does, it's pennies.
Na, haven't interned with SAM yet. I will, shortly.
Wrong, I got in last year with a good application and no follow up. They require you to fill a long SOP style questionnaire.
SAM pays its interns?
I interned a few months back, didn’t get any!
Trilegal pays 16k per month, so that's a good option
Go for TT&A, they have a really good virtual internship programme and they also pay their interns well (I received 10K/month as a stipend)
Trilegal paid 7500 per week when i interned there more than a decade ago
All Tier-1s I have interned with recently have paid me. Some T2 firms also pay.
Khaitan & Co. paid a stipend seven years ago when I had interned there.