Read 48 comments as:
Filter By
How is 48 even close being 7 percent of 130-140? And how is that a fact. And comparison would not have been drawn if such criticism was subjected to all. But your criticism is subjective because it comes from a point of envy.
7% of the batch, genius. Learn to read at least. 130-140 are all random and unverified numbers, people will judge by way of batch strength. There are over 700 students in all the LLB programmes at JGLS combined.
@Moderator: Which part of this comment contains contested facts exactly?
Why are you bothering? R/Kian has some different idea about "contested facts" when it comes to Jindal :)
One of the fastest growing universities in the world. Can not believe only 7 batches have graduated.
If you are talking about Day Zero numbers, NUJS still happens to be number one. Jindal would never feature among the top 5-6 when it comes to campus placement because they still cannot place even 10% of their batch.
Congrats JGLS - out of 60/70 and now, 80 students in one single class and total batch of around 2000 students, you were able to secure 48 job placements. Do the math, and please spare yourself the embarrassment, "record high" lol.
From what I heard this time not more than 129 people sat for placements.
Lot of people don't sit for placements because they want to do litigation, non- corp jobs, LLMs or become a part of the family businesses.
Please don't spew lies. Gaurav (Head of OCS) had said 300+ students from both 5 year and 3 year course had applied for Day Zero during a placement talk
Please provide link to this talk because I couldn’t see 300 people competing
This is how the new PR team has been working here: 'Received a mail'.
Please get the problems faced by your students fixed first. Aren't you victimising your own students right now for daring to speak out against regulatory non compliance? Isn't there a sizable group supporting the student concerned? Glass houses etc.
300 people sitting for recruitments out of 700 is not very few exactly. Almost 50% of the batch, which is more or less the same percentage that NLUs sport too. Just an observation, nothing else.
So essentially you're taking in more than you can handle and you're conveniently blaming it on externalities because you can't take your own shortcomings?
I don't understand R's moderation standards. Just because something sounds a bit snarky, it will be marked as trollish? Even if it's the basically truth?
Fair, but I’d look at it as we are talking in more than the industry requires. I think this has more to do with industry requirements than with JGLS’s infrastructure.
Like / dislike ratio toh khraab hoga hi on this thread concerning the real, more factual comments - cause it looks like JGLS' students have found out about LI.
No way others can compete with 2000 odd, "hardworking" peeps.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.