Read 81 comments as:
Filter By
The PR is hyped but it's bad because the policy or news is bad.Why PR being blamed for bad policies?
You could be right.They may reconsider from the rep perspective but not people's demand perspective.
Khaitan starting physical office anytime soon?Heard it's one of the few firms planning to extend the wfh model till year end, how true is that news?
I agree with this.There is generally a press release first whether its the wfh policy or retainer hikes and then the "reality" turns out something disappointing.Dont make such press releases so vastly different from the real deal,it's too much hype.
CAM will reconsider if and when third wave covid-19 restrictions are announced.I don't think it's got to do anything with market rep.It clearly to be the "leader" in opening up physical office.
Even if CAM reconsiders now,it's very late to build any trust or credibility with their employees.You think retainers will have confidence in this firm that one year announces permanent wfh and next year announces mandatory physical office?
I think CAM will reconsider.
They care so much about their rep. If not for the people, they'll reconsider and chicken out eventually for the sake of their reputation.

Time will tell. CAMMIES hit us up on September 20th!
Hand on heart Sir, I am extremely afraid If coronavirus Sir.But I am even more afraid that I will quit after experiencing wfh model where I didn't have to bear the toxicity and your power games I had peace and now I will not be able to bear you anymore
A 25-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
It's not about seniors training juniors, please.Its about snapping and barking orders at juniors that seniors are missing.
Dear SA/Pa/mid level or whatever,

Spewing venom is an art that juniors have learnt from the likes of you. The future generation of lawyers will be better off without the likes of toxic seniors like you. Wish you and your blood pressure well :)
So that we can meet waste of space like you and beat the crap out of you? Does that sound motivation enough?
Personal exposure to the stuff that you crap out every hour at work? Yeah, right.
Many have not. And that’s not the point. Restarting offices is like hosting super spreader events daily
But that's the case with every firm. It's the case with Trilegal's hike as well, and all other firms. You think it is uniform there?
What did you tell the firm and whom, what was firm reaction?will they consider making it optional
I have the same question - why is 3.2 marked as trollish? It's factually correct for a large section of the law firms.
CAM doesn't care and it will not reconsider, does it looks like it cares if retainers are asking for wfh and they have made it mandatory?i they wanted to reconsider they would not have made it mandatory.read the writing on the wall.
Just stop whining and either apply to other firms where wfh option exists, like smaller platforms or just pack up and reach office.
Why don’t you walk around massless, vaccine less and give up use it tech. Because logically that’s where you’re going with this.
Why such a defeatist attitude?
Yes, I will. Atleast I tried. Rather than not trying and assuming.
It's pretty obvious that CAM will not reconsider, Bro.Instead of conversations on LI, better to start looking for opportunities.
But who will explain this to management-you? That's if at all management agrees to reconsider its decision
The question should not be whether CAM will reconsider, because I doubt if it will.Assuming it won't,so the question is kya tum career ke liye shaheed ho jaane ko tayar?
It's their firm. They can run it as they please. If you have a problem, no one has asked you to stay back
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
If you cannot understand the management, the management will never understand you. You'll are only ungrateful to eat the money and shut down the firm by gossiping
You would be habituated to extortion and free labour. That much is clear from your chosen handle.
Pretty sure a law firm is not run by being a dictator and taking unilateral decisions that affect people, their lives and their families' lives as well. If your retainers are uncomfortable about something, then you can't force them to do it.
Serious bunch of entitled people.

All of you should open a new firm. Have the best pay, best clients, best work life balance. Show the world how its done. By year end, when papas money dries up, you know the HR's email ID.
What is wrong with CAM honestly? Cases are the highest in two months again and yet they're acting mum.

Will they again do a last moment turn back like in March just when people are starting to die?

I don't ever want to work for an organization like this again!
Mentors/partners have no choice, they have to stare and make associates stare at purported lights at ends of tunnels.Thats what happens at lalaji firms
No they won't. Start packing your bags and stop cribbing. Or leave. Don't give an excuse last minute that you did not get a place. You have got a good long notice. Else cam will need to weed out dead branches
Bhai, firms should stop giving COVID excuses. Firms have seen record revenues in the year, and zero redistribution to associates - partners and equity partners are making merry. Firms have even cut pay and escaped from giving normal course increments. What about that?
They are as much as in B&B, which says "upto" X. There is steep differentiation across bands. So while I feel sorry that generally people are disappointed, this was always to be expected with CAM.
Stop giving covid excuses. We know you just want so save rent money.
I am looking to join Desai & Diwanji's corporate team in Gurgaon. How are the people, the work culture and pay at A3 level?