Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
USLLS if you want to litigate in Delhi. GLC Mumbai/ILS Pune if you want to litigate in Mumbai. Corp in Mumbai also possible from GLC/ILS. Corp in Delhi possible from all 3 universities but less likely
I completely agree on the fee part. People however tend to overlook the cost of living a decent life in Mumbai for five years.
I think GLC has a better brand value for sure. I'm not sure about the quality of teaching etc in either.
Please just don't come to GLC, I have made this huge mistake and I don't want anyone else to do the same. If you are still in a dilemma then I would suggest you talk to a few seniors at GLC they'll give you a good reality check. The Administration su*ks balls and it's just a building in the name of the college where no one is interested in working towards the welfare of the students, I have never seen a college with such an anti-student administration ever. believe me when I say this. If you don't want to have a proper college life and are used to that typical Government office-like environment, you are more than welcome here, otherwise, I wouldn't suggest this college to the worst of my enemies. (A final year student at GLC, Mumbai)