Read 73 comments as:
Filter By
A 4-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
I am working with ngo so are you interested help some children for home and education
Mukul Rohatgi 200 crores 20 lakhs per appearance

Harish salve 300 crores 40 lakhs per appearance

AM Singhvi 200 crores 20 lakhs per appearance

Zia / Cyril / Shardul not exactly sure but around 100 crores 10% of 1000 crores firm revenue
I hope you are getting all the deductions back as a refund. Change your CA otherwise.
You are showing disrespect to NMD @ NDA an international firm by quoting revenue/income in INR. Please use Dallars.
Who else would you put in that bracket and also the ones in a bracket below? Also, any idea about their arbitration fee/ day?
After TDS, I make 27,000 a month and I am proud that I work hard for an honest living.
If you see above, Z is around 60. Not sure Ajay might be higher. But what I can't really get is the gap between B and Z, assuming it's true. How can B is just one fifth of Z?
How much do partners of startup law firms make? I interned at TRA (now Ikigai)... their partners made around 3 cr each in 2017-18. Sagus Legal managing partner takes homes 5cr+
Why don't you STFU and atleast believe what people say at times. The problem with you and some likes is you don't wanna believe what others say and impose your thoughts on others!
PS: I haven't written 7.1
What's the scene with Ajay B? Any leads on his income..& how it fares vis a vis zia,ashwath & bahram?
10 crore?

How can a civil Litigation lawyer ever make that. No matter how rich clients are.

Also this salary might be true in Mumbai/Delhi. But nowhere else.
Agree - but surprised that B is getting one fifth of Z, and even A is getting some 20% more than B. Thought the founders all had a large chunk. Any idea how their pie gets divided?
It’s AZB - Zia, Behram and Ashwath in that order as per comment.
Indian litigators make more than litigators anywhere in the world. It is the opposite for law firms.
ND @ NDA and RS @ ex-ELP - the figures for these two are well know by every tax partners in accounting firms, been 20cr+ for many years now. The third maybe LKS(?) even though Delhi HQ - can't think of another leading tax law firm...
His juniors are also one of the most underpaid among other Top chambers. Have heard he doesn't pay any stipend and salary is also very less.
Which tax firm MPs are you talking about? Bombay has only ELP as a mainly tax firm. LKS MP is in Delhi. Or you consider other CA firms as well? Ex MP I guess should be from a firm which doesn't exist anymore? Come on, give some more details about tax firms.
Also, certain seniors used to charge 1 crore per appearance for outstation matters (pre-covid)
Arey bhai Court vacations bhi hoti hai. Not every month these guys make 30 crore.
AMS, MR and HS are all 1 crore per day lawyers. This has been mentioned in open court on few occasions.
[...]. Even if Mr. Salve makes Rs. 100 crore. He doesn't even give a Rs. 100 stipend to interns.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
WHAAAAT?

100 crore a year? No matter how high stakes are in the cases he is arguing. This is a lotttt.
Arey bhai Salve makes 30 crores in a month. 100-200 Crore per annum.