Read 154 comments as:
Filter By
A 76-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
>wake up

>Be India's only forum website founder

>Gets ratioed on his own website

> Sleep
A 10-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
Who soever you are - stop glorifying being hospitalised because of work in a law firm.

See a therapist and have your priorities sorted.
Thanks man, I had not seen this thread a year ago and it was getting difficult to follow. Your summary helped. Great Sunday morning read.

If only LI's UI allowed for seeing which comment was numbered what (9.2, 9.2.6...). BRING THE OLD UI BACK!
I still don't understand this hustle culture to "make it big",
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I have no horse in this race but goddam you and your pal are lousy at writing. It's a terrible read. Do all you law firm fellows talk like this? Jesus Christ it was torture.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Ha! The thread wasn't making any sense until I read your comment ▮▮▮ A.
A 9-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Ahh... Baba... Kya sahii pakde ho. S/he is the one who starts even arguing with the partners over calls.
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Kitna dukh hai jeevan mein.
Lagta hai humein ab dharti par aanaa hi padegaa.
A 18-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 47-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 48-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 72-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 27-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I am a senior associate in a law firm. I have slogged my way up and therefore, have the locus to make that observation.
A 12-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Says the partner whose only job is boot licking the firm owner
grow a spine sir, how about going back to being a corporate slave. Lunch time over?
Lets also have a thread on worst associates to work with because that is one long list for me. If you have been hired to do a job for which you are getting paid, you are NOT doing a favour by putting in the hours needed to do that job.
A particular SA (soon to become counsel) would shut his/her work at 8 pm even when the matter is on fire. She would throw juniors under the bus for her inefficiency. She would not read the provisions of law or the latest judgments and gives incorrect guidance to us.
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Dispute mein nahiin... Competition mein hein. Aaoge? We are looking for new faces to join (since everyone leaves in 8-9 months).
A 29-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The original post to which 8.1 is a reply has been deleted. So it's not making any sense now.
Bhaiya Disputes mein ho kya? Humko bhi lelo pls innocent face, but ready to litigate
To all the teams members I have loved before,
Pay back, I sold you my hardworking soul !
What exactly is this? This post is not making sense. Am I missing something?
How can a person who doesn't even work with the competition team make such a remark?
Communicate this to your junior. If you treat them with dignity and keep your conduct transparent, you will get the respect.
Vinayak burman and Archana khosla burman are the best seniors to work for. Full freedom, complete motivation to the juniors.
It’s getting clear that ▮▮▮ is here catching stick meant for his/her boss.

He/she is left to fend for himself as his/her ex-colleagues pile on him/her.

Those comments of sexual misconduct seem over the top and was bait.
@R: I wrote 9.3.2 and stand by it. However, I didn't write 9.3.2.A, just to clarify.
A 53-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Hey R, what is trollish in this comment? Should not comment no. 9.3 be marked as trollish in the first place?
I've got a question. Do you come steamed or fried? With extra cheese and/or schezwan sauce?
Read your long reply. Bro I think you need a third person (non-toxic, preferably your therapist) to read this out and tell you how many warning indicators you have left in this. You perhaps don't even realise that you are toxic and no 'kids' around you aren't entitled.
Legit the longest comment I ever saw on LI. [redacted] must be a talkative fellow.
A 162-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Umm, but “bossman” aren’t you doing exactly what you’re accusing us of doing? Ji sir?
very likely that legally India gets "protection money" from one [---] partner whose antics are legendary but cannot be named
A 43-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
The competition fraternity and LI are made for each other. It’s highly entertaining!
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 59-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Me too! It's incredible to read someone else write it here, and I've been in 3 firms in the past 4 years. Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi though?
Some of the worst SAs and PAs I've encountered are now partners at Saraf &Partners
Bruh. This comment is gold. Thank you, sir/ma'am, for the good laugh.
There's a PA whose initials are [...] in [...] team at CAM. Having worked across from [...] in way too many transactions, [...] seems like a nightmare to work for and is definitely a pain to work across. Would really love to know from [...] juniors / peers though.
Work on your own self (and your own grammar too while you're at it).
Leave and join a new place. If your work is bad no senior will be good to you. Rather work on yourself than whining on Legallyindia
Hmmm... Naming is maybe not going to be happening...

Sharing accounts / stories but without naming names or identifying details would probably pass the censorboard's muster though...
What’s up with these guys being rude ? Not even their clients and they act all godly. Name and shame, in a discrete manner ofcourse. (Right, Kian??) ;)